Milplast Tattoo children’s plasters are developed specially for children. It reliably protects abrasions and cuts of your kid against further irritation. Colorful pictures reminding tattoos surely deflect attention from pain and set the cheerful mood. Plasters are hypoallergenic and can be applied on any skin area.
Milplast Tattoo are removed painlessly, which is important for kids, and without remains on the skin.
- Transparent polymeric material;
- Acrylic adhesive, which reliably fastens plaster and prevents its slipping;
- Sorptive pad with protective mesh preventing wound adhesion.
All materials used for plaster manufacturing have hypoallergenic properties.
1. Remove contaminations and water from the wound and surrounding skin.
2. Remove protective paper strips and tightly fasten the plaster on the damaged area.
For external use only! Do not leave plaster on the skin over 24 hours.
Idiosyncrasy to materials.
Hypoallergenicity of materials reduces probability of hypersensitivity reactions, but does not exclude their occurrence.