Milplast Shoes callus plasters reliably protect wounds against shoe rubbing. It is especially important for new shoes and during sports. Elasticity and delicacy of plaster materials provides maximum skin contact, preventing uncomfortable shoe contact during walking. Plasters blend maximally into the skin due to their body color.
Milplast Shoes can be removed easily and painlessly, without remains on the skin.
- Elastic polymeric material with microperforated base;
- Acrylic adhesive, which reliably fastens plaster and prevents abrasion;
- Viscose sorptive pad with protective mesh preventing wound adhesion.
All materials used for plaster manufacturing have hypoallergenic properties.
1. Remove contaminations and water from the wound and surrounding skin.
2. Remove protective paper strips and tightly fasten the plaster on the damaged area.
For external use only! Do not leave plaster on the skin over 24 hours.
Idiosyncrasy to materials.
Hypoallergenicity of materials reduces probability of hypersensitivity reactions, but does not exclude their occurrence.