Postoperative patch MILPLAST Post-Operative Hypoallergenic was designed specifically to protect deep wounds and sutures after surgery from mechanical damage, clothing friction, infection and contamination.
The patch pad absorbs any fluid that may come out of the wound after surgery.
Completely suitable for the skin in the area of the postoperative suture - does not cause irritation and allergies, gently and reliably protects the suture or wound from further injury.
Knitted non-woven base
Absorbent gauze compress
1. Clean the wound and the skin around it of dirt and moisture.
2. Remove the protective paper strips and secure the patch to the damaged area.
Individual intolerance of materials.
Hypoallergenicity of materials reduces the likelihood of allergic reactions, but does not preclude their occurrence.