Milрlast Protective plasters remove efficiently calluses and clavuses. The plaster secret is comprehensive effect of a plaster itself and a special pad. This combination reduces pain and minimizes shoe pressure on a callus and prevents deepening of callus formations.
Milрlast Protective can be removed easily and painlessly, without remains on the skin.
- Latex froth, providing skin «breathing» and feet freshness;
- Stretch-cotton base;
- Salicylic acid (35-40%) for damaged area disinfection.
1. Remove contaminations and water from the wound and surrounding skin.
2. Detach the callus plaster from the tape and locate it in the center of the damaged area.
3. Set the pad over the plaster.
For calluses only! For external use. Do not use in case of skin reddenings, damages, wounds and crevices. Do not apply plasters over two weeks without doctor’s advice. Do not leave plaster on the skin over 24 hours.
Idiosyncrasy to materials. Diabetic patients, patients with arterial blood flow disturbances, pregnant and breast-feeding women, as well as children under 16 shall use plasters doctor’s advice only.