Sterile plaster Milplast ANTIBURNS Aluminium is developed for reliable protection of insignificant household burns. It reliably protects household burns from bacteria, dirt, as well as from additional injuries. The plaster provides the absorption of exudates, which promotes faster healing and epithelialization. The aluminum layer in the composition eliminates the risk of plaster sticking to the wound and injury to the irritated area of skin. The plaster elasticity allows you to use it on any part of the skin, and transparency provides invisible protection.
As well as all MILPLAST plasters, MILPLAST ANTIBURNS Aluminium can be easily and painlessly removed without leaving any traces on skin.
- Collon base;
- Aluminum polyester layer;
- Adhesive layer, which reliably fastens plaster and prevents its slipping;
- Sorptive pad NWF (90% - viscose, 10% - polypropylene).
All materials used for plaster manufacturing have hypoallergenic properties.
1. Remove contaminations and water from the wound and surrounding skin.
2. Take plaster out of the box and cut the required length.
3. Remove protective paper strips and tightly fasten the plaster on the damaged area.
For external use only! Do not leave plaster on the skin over 24 hours.
Idiosyncrasy to materials.
Hypoallergenicity of materials reduces probability of hypersensitivity reactions, but does not exclude their occurrence.