Milplast Big size plaster is ideal for oversized wound care. The plaster is produced as cut-off tape and can be easily cut into pieces of desired length or used for continuous dressing fastening. The plaster elasticity allows its application on any skin area.
Milplast Big size can be removed easily and painlessly, without remains on the skin.
- White non-woven polyester with microperforated base;
- Acrylic adhesive, which reliably fastens plaster and prevents abrasion;
- Viscose sorptive pad with protective mesh preventing wound adhesion.
All materials used for plaster manufacturing have hypoallergenic properties.
1. Remove contaminations and liquids from the wound and surrounding skin.
2. Take plaster out of the box and cut the required length.
3. Remove protective paper strips and tightly fasten the plaster on the damaged area.
For external use only! Do not leave plaster on the skin over 24 hours.
Idiosyncrasy to materials.
Hypoallergenicity of materials reduces probability of hypersensitivity reactions, but does not exclude their occurrence.