Dry corn plasters Milрlast CORN Protective remove efficiently calluses and clavuses.
The plaster secret is comprehensive effect of a plaster itself and a special pad. This combination reduces pain and minimizes shoe pressure on a callus and prevents deepening of callus formations.
Plaster can be used for treating keratoses, hyperkeratoses, thickening of the skin, dry calluses, and also in the treatment of warts caused by the human papilloma virus.
Milрlast Protective can be removed easily and painlessly, without remains on the skin.
- Flesh-colored PE base with microperforation;
- Latex froth, providing skin «breathing» and feet freshness;
- Hypoallergenic acrylic glue, which reliably fastens plaster and prevents its slipping;
- Polyester fibers;
- Salicylic acid (35-40%) for damaged area disinfection.
1.Remove contaminations and water from the wound and surrounding skin;
2. Detach the callus plaster from the tape and locate it in the center of the damaged area.
For calluses only! For external use. Do not use in case of skin reddenings, damages, wounds and crevices. Do not apply plasters over two weeks without doctor’s advice. Do not leave plaster on the skin over 12 hours.
Idiosyncrasy to materials.
Hypoallergenicity of materials reduces probability of hypersensitivity reactions, but does not exclude their occurrence.
Diabetic patients, patients with blood flow disturbances, pregnant and breast-feeding women, as well as children under 16 shall use plasters doctor’s advice only.