Used in rehabilitation and sports medicine for:
- Reduction of swellings and hematomas - due to improvement of blood flow and lymph movement
- Reduction of pain syndrome
- Improvement of muscle performance (tones, promotes muscle relaxation)
- Joint support
Hypoallergenic medical glue, elastic base (Cotton - 97% + Spandex - 3%)
Method of use:
1. Clean the place to apply the tape from dirt and moisture.
2. Cut the tape to the required length.
3. Apply the tape without tension in the direction of the lymph flow, gradually removing the protective tape. The strips are applied to the skin in wavy or straight lines with minimal tension. To achieve the desired effect, the surface of the skin under the tape must remain smooth and taut.
4. The bandage can be worn without removing it for several days.
Only for external use on cleansed skin.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use if the package is torn or damaged.
Hypoallergenicity of materials reduces the likelihood of allergic reactions, but does not exclude their occurrence.
If hypersensitivity or skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.