Milplast POST-OPERATIVE (Hypoallergenic) was developed specifically to protect post-operative sutures and wounds from contamination and infection. The pad on the plaster absorbs any liquid that can be released from the wound after surgery. Plasters are hypoallergenic, ideal for the skin in the area of the postoperative suture, as well as for sensitive, irritated or allergic skin prone.
It is also recommended for use by people with sensitive skin or susceptible to allergies.
- White-colored non-woven polyester with microperforated base;
- Acrylic adhesive, which reliably fastens plaster and prevents its slipping;
- Sorptive pad with protective mesh preventing wound adhesion.
All materials used for plaster manufacturing have hypoallergenic properties.
1. Treat suture with a bactericidal solution;
2. Remove the protective paper strips from the plaster;
3. Gently fix the plaster on the skin, pressing only the edges to the skin, not to injure suture or wound.
Only for external use! Do not leave skin more than 24 hours.
Idiosyncrasy to materials.
Hypoallergenicity of materials reduces probability of hypersensitivity reactions, but does not exclude their occurrence.