Milplast Soft plasters are ideal for sensitive irritating and allergic skin. We recommend to apply these plasters for small abrasions, cuts and calluses. The plaster elasticity, as well as its different shapes allow its application on any skin area.
Milplast Soft can be removed easily and painlessly, without remains on the skin.
- White non-woven polyester with microperforated base;
- Acrylic adhesive, which reliably fastens plaster and prevents abrasion;
- Viscose sorptive pad with protective mesh preventing wound adhesion.
All materials used for plaster manufacturing have hypoallergenic properties.
1. Remove contaminations and water from the wound and surrounding skin.
2. Remove protective paper strips and tightly fasten the plaster on the damaged area.
For external use only! Do not leave plaster on the skin over 24 hours.
Idiosyncrasy to materials.
Hypoallergenicity of materials reduces probability of hypersensitivity reactions, but does not exclude their occurrence.