- provides analgesic and shock-absorbing effect in the area of five
- reduces shoe pressure on the back of the foot
- prevents the formation of calluses
Polymer gel with medical oils, Cotton and polyamide fabric, Acrylic adhesive
Method of use:
1. Before use, wash and dry the problem area of the skin where the product will be used.
2. Place the pad with the adhesive side against the inside of the shoe, under the top of the heel. Press against your shoe for a secure fit.
3. After removing the shoes, rinse the product with warm water or a damp cloth and dry naturally (without the use of heating devices and avoiding direct sunlight).
4. After drying, the product is ready for reuse.
Do not use more than 14-16 hours a day.
For external local use only.
Avoid contact of the adhesive part with open wounds.