- with valgus deformity of the big toe
Fabric base: polyamide 86%, elastane Lycra 14%
Polymer gel with medical oils
Method of use:
1. Before use, wash and dry the problem area of the skin where the product will be used.
2. Put on a protective cover on the big toe, placing the gel pad on the valgus "bunion".
3. After removal, rinse the product with warm water and dry naturally (without using heating devices and avoiding direct sunlight).
4. After drying, the cover is ready for reuse.
Do not use more than 14-16 hours a day.
For external local use only.
Avoid contact of the adhesive part with open wounds.