- provides a reduction in shoe pressure on the problem area of the foot or callus
- helps reduce discomfort from chafing
Double layer foam cushion, Lavsan coating, Hypoallergenic adhesive layer
Method of use:
1. Before use, wash and dry the problem area of the skin where the product will be used.
2. Remove the paper tape and place the pad on the problem area of the skin. The adhesive part can be attached both to the skin and shoes (in case of open wounds). Press firmly.
3. After removing the shoes, remove the cushion and rinse the skin with warm water.
4. The product is not intended for reuse.
Do not use more than 14-16 hours a day.
For external local use only.
Avoid contact of the adhesive part with open wounds.